November 21, 2022 0:00am to January 21, 2023 0:00am
Insignia is looking for an experienced Senior Environmental Planner to join our team. Responsibilities include 1) project management; 2) plan and report writing; 3) frequent interaction with clients/regulators; and 4) managing the preparation of planning documents, environmental review documents, and permit applications while working in an interdisciplinary team environment. This position also supports management staff in marketing efforts, including the preparation of proposals.
• Plan, develop, coordinate, and direct multi-disciplined projects.
• Manage and provide technical review for the preparation of resource reports and technical sections of California Environmental Quality Act/National Environmental Policy Act (CEQA/NEPA) documents.
• Manage and provide technical review of the preparation of resource agency permit applications, including Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreements, Clean Water Act Section 404 and 401 permits, and Endangered Species Act Section 7 and Section 10 documents, and National Historic Preservation Act Section 106 documentation.
• Apply understanding of federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
• Lead and supervise teams as well as coordinate various subconsultants.
• Ensure work is conducted within the assigned constraints (i.e., budget and schedule).
• Prepare scopes and costs for project proposals.